Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Life Is So DULL

I guess I dun really have much to say seeing that my life is so freaking boring being form 4 and all. Its all about school and tuition.... Zzzzzz....

Anyways yesterday went to my prefect AGM and party after tat. The AGM was pretty much watt all AGMs should be. Hand over. Boring speeches. I got first batch. I thought i would be happy. But i seem to not really care. My mind is off somewhere busy thinking over other stuff and people. U noe hu u are people. I must say tat i worry and care for you. Going on DISCO (discipline commision/my commission) is so screwed next year. Haiz... The head i think has less guts tat a kitten and the lady head is as quiet as a church mouse. Not yet even proper handover the board got issues adi. haiz... Nm. Its only for 1 and a half years.

At night the prefects had one final outing together. Went to Alex Michael's house. Pretty much it was ok la. nothing really much to say. Just saw frens. Gave birthday bashes out to almost everyone. Nothing much. Argh... my life is so dull. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment