Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What I've Done

I've done so mcuh for you. Changed so much for you. I've wanted nothing but the best for you. I never ever wanted to hurt you or piss you off. Even if i hurt you or pissed you off i never meant it to really hurt you and i did not realise my mistake. If i could go back into the pass i would to stop myself from hurting you. But i guess this feeling is mutual. I wonder if I'm truly a nice guy or not. But tonight confirmed it all. The conclusion is i'm a total jackass. And i guess i'm not gonna talk to you anymore so i don't hurt you anymore. Don't try to contact me in any way cause im done hurting you.

Goodbye.

I guess I'm a whisper in the wind lucky to actually be a breeze to you. But now i have brought a storm into your life and i don't want to. So I'm gonna be gone for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment