Monday, April 19, 2010

I feel like im in the sky

Today has got to be the best day of my life. =) I feel so happy and I think this high feeling is going to evolve into an extreme euphoric state tomorrow. God bless the Sultan. :D

Woke up this morning and decided to go for a swim at Royal Perak Golf Club. I thought today BK Taxi was closed. Thought it was a public holiday so they close lor. Walked all the way to Golf Club with my bag of equipment. Met Joevy there. Lol. Miss Joevy when you read this. You seriously got to work on your speed. =P Haha. Joevy's younger sis thought i was a mad stranger for waving at her. Tried the Jacuzzi for the first time. It was nice though Joevy said it was hot. Lol. Blame the Malaysian weather. Her younger bro saw us. I quote him. "HOR!!! Dating boyfriend." LOL man. Hahaha. Her bro is so freaking funny. Quite interesting fella. I don't get why Joevy always scolds him. Must be the sibling effect.

Went to JJ and saw Yi Huah there. Hahaha... When I first went to talk to her. All I could say was "How's Stewie and Carlie?" I feel like a total moron. =.= But but we went to McD to eat. It was so freaking full that i ate standing up. LOL. I feel so gifted. All in all i had a great time talking crap and being lame.

I better continue on my research on poster pricing. I hate the USD to RM conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment