Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SMI

Is it wrong for me to be sad, angry and yet happy at the same time? Scolding my junior definitely ain’t fun but what can I say or do when the pride of St. Michael’s Prefectorial Board is on the line.
I do not admit I might just be extra hard on him. But I want them to pass. I want them to grow and be the best they can be. I know I sound like some crazy over-protective mother. I just want them to make me proud as their senior. And no my ego as a 1st batch senior or me already having passed 1 junior does not play into this.

I feel dishearten to see the Michaelian Spirit that grew in me and still believe in slowly dying in St. Michael’s culture. The school believes in supporting the Lost, the Least and the Last. Yes that is still practiced in our beloved school. But whatever happened to the sense of gratefulness. Students now are taking everything for granted. I just wish our school could be like how it used to be. The Michaelian Spirit burning strong in each and every Michaelian. Proud of who they are and where they come from. I guess things are different now…

At least the thought of you still puts a smile on my face. You truly make my day. But I just want you to have some space. I don’t want to be around 24/7 and squeeze the living daylight out of you. And don’t worry I’m not emo or sad. I’m perfectly fine. I wish Taiwan would quickly come so I can come back soon and go for that ice-cream. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment