Monday, June 22, 2009

English Project

Recently my teacher My English teacher told me to write a poem and have a superhero character involved in it.

Because of many friends liking superman I decided to use him in my poem.

Pls do read it and comment. And I do know it sounds emo . But i just wrote what came to mind.

My Kryptonite

I went around the world to ease my troubled mind,
I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time,
I watched you from the dark side of the moon,
I felt there was nothing I could do,
You stumbled and bumped your head,
If not for me then you'd be dead,
I picked you up and put you back on solid ground,
You call me useless and weak,
But yet your secrets I keep,
You took for granted all the times,
I never let you down,
I really don't care what happens now or then,
As long as you're there until the end,
If I'm sick and unwell,
Will you be there to hold my hand,
If I go crazy,
Would you call me Superman,
I'll keep you by my side,
Although you're my Kryptonite.

1 comment: