Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lost World Of Tambun

Actually I'm wondering why the heck they named it Lost World of Tambun? It can't really be tat lost. We found it. XD Anyways it was totally fun. I'll basically blog about it starting now.

I started my morning suckishly. I woke up to do account..... =.= Anyways it went by quite fast. I guess I was too busy doing the work. And my kind 'mother' Serene was actually kind enough and bought me a ticket first at a cheaper price. Thanks a lot. Saved me RM6. Yay. Shall put it in my tithes for church.

Basically when i reached there. Serene was already waiting for me at the entrance. I think I was late by 5 minutes. Nm. The funny part was tat she was waiting there soaking wet. It looked kinda weird. Everyone but her was like so dry and she just stood there waving at me dripping. She was so motherly. Hmmm.... Guys. Serene will make a very good wife and mother. Btw. She's single. =P

She just accompanied me in and then help me settle everything in. The guy helping us at the token machine was a bit nutty i guess. He kept on saying we need to jampi the Rm10 note in order for the machine to take it. Unfortunately tat idea backfired when the guy in front of me couldn't get the machine to accept it. Well I guess i was lucky when the machine accepted my money. Lol. Power of Christians eh.Serene just helped settle everything. She's s good person.

Anyways after all the boring crap of getting a locker and all. Joined the rest of the group. Aaron really stands out a lot. When i walked towards the wave pool. I could already see him. A superly tall white guy. the lame sesat Cow(Carl), Adrian, Sue Li, , Jonathan,Aaron, Christopher, Joshua Wong(who I just met), Abel, Constance, Khian Lim, Jeffrey and Jenny. Too bad Marcus wasn't there. I had a bet with Sue Li. Nm. When I arrived the crap had already started. We first went to the slides. It was kinda normal looking. But the funny part was the guys were screaming like girls for the fun of it every time they went down the slide. Somehow people seem to be very surprised about swimmers shaving. =.=..... Carl was saying lame things like the higher u go on the slide the hornier u are.

Then we went to the hot baths. We were trying to find the hottest spot in the bath. And there was this spot in the middle of the pool tat had loads of bubbles. Carl and Adrian decided to go have some fun with it. how shall i put it. They kinda like 'farted' there. Later we just all sat around having a debate about who should have won American Idol. Unfortunately there are actually guy Adam Lambert fans. Argh. For crying out loud Kris Allen deserves to win. He's a worship leader and loves god. Unlike some gay, emo wannabe tat screams his lungs out. In the end Joshua and Christopher gave up trying to convince us and went to the colder pool.

Skipping all the other crap. We went for tat ride tat goes round and round. Well we started being retarded and started singing on the ride. i think the public was avoiding us after tat incident. Well it was fun being retarded. unfortunately Jonathan and Adrian got sick. Luckily none of them puked.

We had lunch at some restaurant called Waves. Gosh. The food is seriously overpriced... I just had a simple cheezy BEEF burger, a coke and a ice cream. I dun even noe how someone could actually make ready made matkool ice cream taste crappy. Forgetting tat I was hungry so it was ok. Everything taste better when ur hungry.

We kept switching between the hot pool and cool pool. Carl and Deric was singing Katy Perry's Hot and Cold the whole time. It was starting to get retarded. We went for this Pirate ship ride. We decided to split into 2 groups and sit on either side of the ship. When the ride started. We were just making low sounds. And as the ride got higher our pitch got higher. In the end the guys were screaming like girls ( not trying to be sexist ). It was really fun thanks to the company.

Before I wanna end this post. What's with u guys asking if my heart hurts????? and why la Sue Li u leave so early. Things only got interesting after u left.

No comments:

Post a Comment