Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update

I guess I don't really have much to say. But i wanted to just update my blog. It seems very dead.

Anyways. My bro is coming back this weekend with all his friend. Oh great. =.= I'm gonna have to play babysitter. Nm. He bought me a new Holga camera. That's payment to me already. Hehe.

Anyways school seems to be very boring nowdays. there's nothing much to do. Thank God for all the sesat and permanently high friends I have and also for prefect duty. I actually enjoy it. A lot of interesting things happen during duty and i get to confiscate interesting things. The only down side to being a prefect is my teacher advisor who seems to be on a perma-PMS cycle and also the annoying Natas.

Anyways dun have much to say. Take care and God bless to all my readers hu i guess just wasted 5 minutes of their life reading this and no u cant have them back. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment