Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sarah's Birthday

Last night well I went to our beloved Sarah's Birthday. It was really fun and cool la. Basically i was the first there. It was a bit akward just sitting there waiting for people to come. But soon people started coming. Amazingly i saw Judith there and Jenny too. We all ate at first. The food was good and amazingly was all cooked by Sarah's mother.

After the food everyone was just sitting around talking and wasting time basically. Somehow somebody got a so called bright idea to get dancers to dance. Funny thing was Edwin was sick and Sunny is still recovering from his leg injury so there wasn't much of dancers left. Somehow me, Arthur, Vincent and Jonan were forced onto the dance floor. It wasn't something i enjoyed doing. I dun really like dancing in public. Sam as usual was talking crap.

In the end we ended the night with a simple ice-breaker. People started leaving after the ice-breaker. Unfortunately the sesat Adrian didn't tell me he was getting a ride with Ju Siong. So i was stranded at Sarah's for another like 30 minutes. Luckily my Dad could come and fetch me.

All in all it was a good party just crapping and calling Judith emo.

And Happy 18th Birthday Sarah !!!! ( I noe its a few days late adi. But better late then never. )

No comments:

Post a Comment